Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Week of School!!!!

Just to give everyone an update. Matthew has been helping out with orientation the past week, which he enjoyed. This is something he is required to do since he is on Student Senate this year. Over the weekend we decided we both needed some time to relax after ordination exams. So we took many naps over the weekend and caught up on our tv shows that we have had on dvr. We went to the outlet malls on Monday to get Matthew his "first day" shirt and ended up getting him two outfits and a new pair of tennis shoes. He looked very nice for his first day...........and no Sherry I did not take a  picture of his "last first day." He seemed to be a little discourged with one of his classes and excited with the other class. I dont think we have a lot planned for the next week since I am working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I am off on Saturday and Sunday then I go back on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. At work we have had a steady increase in patients. So I am trying to prepare myself for one more winter in a children's emergency room!!!! Hopefully the flu will not hit as hard as it did last year. Well I think that is all I have for now, I will update everyone when we have something to update you about. Love to all!!!!! 

2 comments:

sherry said...

Kaci, This is a great plan. I love that you got Matthew a first day outfit, but what, NO picture! I am excited to keep up with your life through this new technology. Have a great week. Love you mother

auntmerry said...

I knew sherry would have a comment about no first day pic!
Aunt Merry